Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
- Please note that this is currently in development
Welcome to the Vanipedia Book creator. This feature is currently being implemented by the Vanipedia Techteam.
At present it is possible to save a compilation of quotes on a certain subject in your user space, but cannot yet save and download a PDF.
Steps to creating a book.
- Click the link in the left hand menu to Create a Book
- This will add a Book creator menu box at the top of each page
- Click All Categories in the left hand menu
- Navigate to and click on a subject of your choice
- Click on one of the Vaniquotes titles to open a Vaniquotes page
- Click 'Add this Page' in the Book creator menu at the top of the page
- Repeat the process of choosing and adding quotes until you wish to view your compiled book
- Click 'Show Book' (# of pages) in the Book creator menu at the top of the page
- Add a title, subtitle add chapters as required
- Use drag & drop to reorder pages and chapters in the box
- When you are happy, save your book and either continue to add/edit pages or disable/quit Book creator
- When returning to Book Creator there will be an option to continue with the previous book or crate a new one
- Created books will be saved in Vanibooks