Participating Languages - Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Welcome to another dynamic project from Vanipedia. Our goal is to place within Vanipedia all of the 57 languages that have Srila Prabhupada's translations of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. We hope to have achieved this by the end of 2022 as a befitting way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first printing, of the Full Version of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is, in 1972
Our primary goal however - which is far more important - is to stimulate more devotees to translate the Bhagavad-gita As It Is into their languages. We await the day when the world can celebrate 108 translations of Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
This project of placing Bhagavad-gita As It Is into Vanipedia was started on the 4th of June 2017. As of the 29th August 2020 we have completed 17 languages
- Please contact us if you are interested to participate. Once we have the digital files of your language it takes only 10 hours to place them within Vanipedia.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
- ► Bulgarian - Бхагавад-гӣта̄ такава, каквато е (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Czech - Bhagavad-gita taková, jaká je (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Dutch - Bhagavad-gita zoals ze is (18 C, 23 P)
- ► French - La Bhagavad-gītā telle qu'elle est (18 C, 21 P)
- ► German - Bhagavad-gita wie sie ist (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Indonesian - Bhagavad-gita Menurut Aslinya (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Japanese - バガヴァッド・ギーター (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Korean - 바가바드 기따 있는 그대로 (18 C)
- ► Lithuanian - Bhagavad-gita, kokia ji yra (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Portuguese - Bhagavad-gita Como Ele É (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Russian - Бхагавад-гита как она есть (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Ukrainian - Бгаґавад-ґı̄та̄ як вона є (18 C)