Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Participating Languages - Bhagavad-gita As It Is
Welcome to another dynamic project from Vanipedia. Our goal is to place within Vanipedia all of the 57 languages that have Srila Prabhupada's translations of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is. We hope to have achieved this by the end of 2018 as a befitting way to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the first printing, of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is, in October of 1968.
Our primary goal however - which is far more important - is to stimulate more devotees to translate the Bhagavad-gita As It Is into their languages. We await the day when the world can celebrate 108 translations of Bhagavad-gita As It Is.
This project of placing Bhagavad-gita As It Is into Vanipedia was started on the 4th of June 2017. As of the 30th November 2017 we have completed 10 languages - Hungarian, Slovak, Czech, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Dutch, Hebrew and Lithuanian.
Indonesian is in process and soon to start will be Croatian, Danish, Estonian, Italian, Latvian, Tamil, Telugu and Turkmen.
- Please contact us if you are interested to participate. Once we have the digital files of your language it takes only 10 hours to place them within Vanipedia.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Dutch - Bhagavad-gita zoals ze is (18 C, 23 P)
- ► German - Bhagavad-gita wie sie ist (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Indonesian - Bhagavad-gita Menurut Aslinya (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Lithuanian - Bhagavad-gita, kokia ji yra (18 C, 22 P)
- ► Portuguese - Bhagavad-gita Como Ele É (18 C, 23 P)
- ► Russian - Бхагавад-гита как она есть (18 C, 23 P)