Yudhisthira - a glorious personality
Facts about King Yudhiṣṭhira
- Son of Mahārāja Pāṇḍu and Queen Kuntīdevī (by Yamarāja)
- Brother of Bhīmasena, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva
- Husband of Draupadī and Pauravi
- Father of Prativindhya (by Draupadī) and Devaka (by Pauravi)
- Eldest of the Five Pandavas
- Paraphernalia: a conchshell named Ananta-vijaya
Family Tree Legend: h = husband, w = wife, s = son, d = daughter
INTRODUCTION TEXT TO BE WRITTEN
Srila Prabhupada's books, lectures, conversations and letters reveal the qualities of this essential subject as seen in the Vaniquotes Yudhiṣṭhira category. An introduction to King Yudhiṣṭhira from Srila Prabhupada's books is given below in the following 8 quotes.
Quotes from Srila Prabhupada's books
Yudhiṣṭhira - explore more within this category.
Vanipedia has now over 215 introductory articles compiled from Srila Prabhupada's teachings under the series titled Glorious Personalities. All these articles can be seen in the Table of Content on the right side of this article and also here in this Umbrella Category. Browse through them to relish the breadth and depth of Srila Prabhupada's teachings - There is an attractive personality for everyone.