Bhima - a glorious personality
Facts about Bhīma
- Also known as Bhīmasena - Vṛkodara (the voracious eater)
- Son of Mahārāja Pāṇḍu and Queen Kuntīdevī (by Vāyu)
- Brother of Yudhiṣṭhira, Arjuna, Nakula and Sahadeva
- Husband of Draupadī, Hiḍimbī and Kali
- Father of Ghaṭotkaca (by Hiḍimbī), Srutasena (by Draupadī) and Sarvagata (by Kali)
- One of the Five Pandavas
- Paraphernalia: a conchshell named Pauṇḍra
Family Tree Legend: h = husband, w = wife, s = son, d = daughter
INTRODUCTION TEXT TO BE WRITTEN
Srila Prabhupada's books, lectures, conversations and letters reveal the qualities of this essential subject as seen in the Vaniquotes Bhīma category. An introduction to Bhīma from Srila Prabhupada's books is given below in the following 10 quotes.
Quotes from Srila Prabhupada's books
Bhīma - explore more within this category.
Vanipedia has now over 215 introductory articles compiled from Srila Prabhupada's teachings under the series titled Glorious Personalities. All these articles can be seen in the Table of Content on the right side of this article and also here in this Umbrella Category. Browse through them to relish the breadth and depth of Srila Prabhupada's teachings - There is an attractive personality for everyone.