Sahadeva - a glorious personality
Facts about Sahadeva
- Son of Pāṇḍu and Mādrī by the Aśvinī-kumāras
- Brother of Yudhiṣṭhira, Bhīmasena, Arjuna and Nakula
- Husband of Draupadī and Vijaya
- Father of Srutakarma (by Draupadī) and Suhotra (by Vijaya)
- Youngest of the Five Pandavas
- Paraphernalia: a conchshell named Maṇipuṣpaka
Family Tree Legend: h = husband, w = wife, s = son, d = daughter
INTRODUCTION TEXT TO BE WRITTEN
Srila Prabhupada's books, lectures, conversations and letters reveal the qualities of this essential subject as seen in the Vaniquotes Sahadeva category. An introduction to Sahadeva from Srila Prabhupada's teachings is given below in the following 8 quotes.
Quotes from Srila Prabhupada's teachings
Sahadeva - explore more within this category.
Vanipedia has now over 215 introductory articles compiled from Srila Prabhupada's teachings under the series titled Glorious Personalities. All these articles can be seen in the Table of Content on the right side of this article and also here in this Umbrella Category. Browse through them to relish the breadth and depth of Srila Prabhupada's teachings - There is an attractive personality for everyone.