A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - July 02
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1968 - July 02
1969 - July 02
|I have been anxiously awaiting to receive the ticket that you say you have sent. Please write immediately as to the position of this ticket as I am much concerned about the situation, (Whether it is lost?).|
|Please let me know why Sivananda is leaving Hamburg all of a sudden. I am surprised please enlighten me.|
1970 - July 02
1971 - July 02
|Unless one is pure devotee, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. By devotional service, if you want material prosperity, Kṛṣṇa can give you. Kṛṣṇa can. Whatever you want, Kṛṣṇa can give you. But that is not pure devotion.|
1972 - July 02
1974 - July 02
1975 - July 02
|I am sure that Lord Caitanya will benedict you, and that this will be a great success for Krsna Consciousness in Denver.|
|I thank you very much for your guru daksine gift and your nice letter expressing your appreciation for your spiritual master. This is the proper way to receive the blessings of Krsna, by begging the mercy of the spiritual master.|
1976 - July 02
|Religion nowadays has degenerated so that people more or less accept it just as some moral code now, because there's no knowledge of God.|
1977 - July 02
|This should be the motto, how we engage our life, our money, our intelligence, our words, to improve Krsna consciousness. That is success.|
|And they are going to the moon. (devotees laugh) I... So far I remember, the moon is also like the sun, that it is fire blazing, but it is surrounded by a cool atmosphere. Therefore it is soothing. I think there is such description.|