Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - March 24
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1967 - March 24
1968 - March 24
1969 - March 24
1970 - March 24
1971 - March 24
1972 - March 24
1973 - March 24
1974 - March 24
1976 - March 24
- Letter to Nalinikanta Roy, Panchu Gopal Paul, Swarup, Govinda Tarafder, Bijoy Kumar Pramanik, Gopal Chandra, Gour Chandra, Surendra Nath, Mani Lal, Kartick Chandra, Balai Chandra, Dharani Dhar, Debaki Dulal and Gour Kishor written from Vṛndāvana
1977 - March 24