A Day in the Life of Srila Prabhupada - June 03
Srila Prabhupada's letters, lectures and conversations throughout consecutive years
- Click on the year dates to go to the Timeline of Srila Prabhupada's Life for that year.
- This listing covers all available material and includes:
- 10,300+ links to Vanisource - our repository of all of Srila Prabhupada's words;
- 450+ short audio clips - Nectar Drops from Srila Prabhupada sprinkled throughout the months;
- 1,080 short video clips extracted from lectures, conversations, morning walks and interviews, with subtitles in up to 88 languages, sprinkled throughout the months;
- 13,350+ concise statements, drawn from Srila Prabhupada's lectures, conversations and letters, highlighted within quoteboxes;
- For further study on the different subjects addressed, each statement links to the various categories in our thematic section of Vanipedia named Vaniquotes.
These statements from the Days in the Life of Srila Prabhupada offer unparalleled insights into his devotional character; his vision to re-spiritualize human society; his dedication to translate, publish & distribute his books; his expertise to tirelessly lead & manage his worldwide movement; his empowered ability to encourage, care for, train & clearly communicate the disciplines he expects from all his disciples as he engages them in their pursuit of Krsna consciousness & performance of missionary activities. Through all these situations one can also experience how Srila Prahhupada consistently represents the pure teachings of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates.
- See also: A Month in the Life of Srila Prabhupada.
1968 - June 03
1969 - June 03
1970 - June 03
|You are all helping me in the execution of my mission so please do not try to do anything beyond the jurisdiction of my instructions.|
1974 - June 03
|In one-fourth space there are unlimited number of universes, ananta-koti. This material world is situated in a one-fourth space, and three-fourths space in the spiritual world. Just imagine how big it is.|
|Srimad-Bhagavatam is so nice, if you practice anywhere, any condition, simply by reading Srimad-Bhagavatam, you will be happy. So adopt this practice and make your spiritual life perfect more and more.|
1975 - June 03
|The initiation is not like that, that "I am taking to the process of chanting Hare Kṛṣṇa mantra for some material benefit." No. Because people become religious mostly for material benefit.|
|I wish to present him also one copy of the book titled, "Lord Caitanya in Five Features." So, kindly immediately see him with my letter and the book and congratulate him on my behalf.|
|Simply be determined to practice the process of Bhakti-yoga with whatever abilities you may have. If you are really sincere, then Krishna will give you help. If you require any medical help, you can take as much as is needed.|
|Regarding Acyutananda's preaching, what is the use of criticizing Sai Baba and creating some enemies? Do not do this in public meetings. It is different to do it in a private meeting.|
1976 - June 03